This creamy garlic shrimp with broccoli takes around 15 minutes to make and is a delicious and easy keto dinner recipe that kinda reminds me of pasta. You only need one pan to make it.
So this meal was definitely inspired by a keto chicken recipe I saw on Pinterest by Gimme Delicious. Seriously, I salivated a lot while looking at her gorgeous blog. If you’re doing keto or just love good food, definitely go check her out.
After I made this recipe and the keto garlic squid, I am seriously questioning the need for pasta in my life. Not that I wouldn’t eat pasta ever again, I’m not the type of person to say something like that and I still love pasta.
But these dishes definitely have proven to me that I can eat no grains and still be happy and satisfied.
I know people put zoodles in these type of dishes, I didn’t. I don’t have a
To me, the only things this dish needed in the end were Parmesan and black pepper. And lots of those.
This creamy and easy garlic shrimp recipe makes a tasty low carb / keto dinner that you’ll love!
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/2 tsp crushed pepper (optional)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan
- olives (optionally)
- lots of black pepper, ground
- handful fresh basil (leaves)
- In a pan add the shrimp and the broccoli and cook at medium-high with the olive oil for 3-4 minutes, while stirring.
- Add in the garlic and tomato, the lemon juice, crushed pepper (optional) and stir in the cream cheese. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes like this and stir in the arugula and basil. Turn the heat off and add Parmesan, A LOT of black pepper, olives, and salt if needed (I didn’t have to add any).
- Serve immediately and enjoy.